Photobucket

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Lovely Family


I met and photographed a lovely family a couple of nights ago. The "G" Family was just great! I haven't had alot of experience with family photography yet, and they were so gracious and helpful. Their girls are just adorable!


This is Miss "L". I just love her toothless smile!


And this little cutie is Miss "R". She wasn't so much in to the sit down and pose part of the photo shoot. I was happy to capture her anyway I could!



Miss "L" was very proud to show me how she could climb this wonderful curly willow tree all by herself!


Daddy and his girls...

Look at these beautiful girls (Mom, too!)


Sweet.


Love these.








Thank you so much "G" Family! It was a real pleasure to meet you all. And you were so nice to work with. I should have the rest of your photos done soon!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!