Photobucket

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

4 Teenagers = Fun! Fun! Fun!

Yesterday afternoon my girlfriend and I headed out with 4 teenagers - her two kids and each of their sweeties. The main goal was to capture an image of her two for their annual Christmas card photo. But the kids also wanted pics of themselves with their sweeties. Let me just say, there's not a bad photo in the bunch!!! These guys were AWESOME!!! Despite the fact that it was a tad chilly and the wind was howling, we had a great time!

Here's one of all four of them together. The cool thing about this photo is that each of these kids represents their school on different teams. We have a football player, a cheerleader, a volleyball player and a band member. So they each brought their respective shirts and props and .... well just look at this image! Cool, huh??!!! I love it! (I admit, this was my girlfriend's idea. She has some good ones from time to time. hah!)



Photobucket



I have many, many more awesome images from this bunch, but will not be able to show you too many until after Christmas! Don't want to let the cat out of the bag, ya know! But I will have a few more peeks soon, so be sure and check back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a talented bunch of good looking kids! And sweet too. Thanks for capturing their smiles to share with the rest of the world. I know they will be pleased with all the shots you took.

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!