Photobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

H A P P Y H A L L O W E E N !!!



Photobucket

Every year my youngest enjoys carving a couple of pumpkins for our front porch. Let me tell you she does a fabulous job! Just look at these! AND she does them all by herself - start to finish. Impressive! My favorite is the witchy one - such intricate carving - too bad it's all shriveled up already :( They sure don't last long after you carve them.

Photobucket


The artist with her creations. Awesome job K.K.! Love ya, Mom

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!