Photobucket

Monday, October 6, 2008

My College Girl



Photobucket

We went up to Asheville this weekend to visit our college girl and to take some family photos for our Christmas card. The weather was just beautiful and, as you can see, the leaves are just starting to change. We picked up our college girl and then hiked through the Botanical Gardens for lots of pretty shots. Then we went on to this pretty lake. After hiking half way around the lake (thought I was going to die!) we came upon a really pretty place for some photos. Course, by this time we were all pooped! But we got one or two keepers I think.

My college girl .... she looks tired to me. You know us moms always worry about our children when they are away from home. This one is a hard worker. She actually goes to college to study and learn. Wow! Now there's a novel concept. She's had a tough couple of weeks - lots of homework, tests and papers to write. But she's a trooper and she works hard. We're so proud of her. {Hugs & Kisses #1}

Of course, I took a ton more pictures than just this one. I'll be posting more soon. Just wanted to share this one for today.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!