Photobucket

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Photographer's Dream

Photobucket


Last night I had the great pleasure of photographing the lovely Miss "K" at the most gorgeous Italian style home. The owner of the home, who was gracious enough to let us use his positively beautiful yard, built his home after houses he had seen and admired while in Italy. All I could say was "wow". It was really something. I could shoot there every day and never tire of it.

Photobucket

Miss "K" was just a natural in front of the camera. She made my job so easy! We took lots and lots of shots with several clothing changes. I can't wait to get them all finished! I just wanted to share a couple today. I'll have more later!

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!