Photobucket

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

This + That ...

This ...
Photobucket



Plus ....



This ...

Photobucket


... just might turn me completely gray. One teenager and one 20 year old in cars. It stretches my mommy nerves as far as they'll go. Add in the fact that teenager #2 will be driving teenager #3 to school next year - cardiac arrest in the making.
We purchased a 1996 Ford Thunderbird for our 17 year old son this week. He LOVES it! My husband LOVES it! It's a guy car. It needs a little bit of work, but otherwise is in very good shape. Will post more pics, with my son, after we get it spiffed up a bit more.
Pray for me. LOL

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!