Photobucket

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Outside of My Box

Last night I did something completely outside of my comfort zone. I was the photographer for my son's high school's Military Ball. This was a first for me! I shoot outdoors using natural light. I don't have big lights for indoor shots. So I was a little nervous about how it would work. But I'm so pleased with how the pictures turned out! The kids were terrific to work with and the whole experience was a good one! Huge, huge thanks to my dear friend who came to assist me! She's an awesome "poser" and did a terrific job with everyone. We were exhausted by the end of the night!

Here's just one photo (the only one I've edited so far - LOL) of my son and his lovely, long-time friend, Miss "E". They look so grown up!!

Photobucket

To all the cadets ... thanks for coming to see me! I hope to have your photos to you in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!