Photobucket

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Fun Day

I spent a day with clients turned friends, German and Brandie, yesterday. Brandie is the proud owner of a new Nikon D80 digital SLR. We met at their farm at 7:30 a.m. to try and capture some of the wonderful wildlife at their pond. Well, there wasn't too much wildlife, but we did get some gorgeous dragonfly shots. We also saw a pair of bluebirds checking out one of the duck boxes to see if it was suitable for a new home. And the resident pond ducks eventually came out for a quick photo.

Photobucket

Brandie wanted to jump right in and begin shooting manually. After some brief instruction, she picked it right up and captured some beautiful images!!! I could tell she was thrilled!

Photobucket

She looks just like a professional, don't you think?

Photobucket

If you're wondering WHAT she's shooting here ... well it's her beloved dog, Chato, who was quite content to just nap in the grass.

Photobucket

I couldn't leave German out! Here he is playing on his tractor! He kept trying to hide his face behind the bucket, but I managed to caputure this great shot of him!

Photobucket


We played until almost dinner time. I had a fabulous time, even though the temps were in the lower 90s! Way past my melting point! Brandie kept laughing at me everytime I wandered under a shade tree for a little respite from the sun. Then I came home and fell fast asleep on the couch. :)

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!