Photobucket

Sunday, September 7, 2008

For Little Miss "C"

Photobucket


The first time I saw this beautiful little girl was about 6 months ago when she came to get her picture taken. She couldn't sit up on her own and her hair was much darker. Now look at her! What an absolute doll!

Photobucket

Almost one with beautiful golden curls! Same big, blue eyes though! And she was so very easy to work with! Just so long as she had something to hold in her hand.

Photobucket

What an afternoon we had. We were to meet at the park at 3:00, but when I got there a nice policeman had the entrance blocked off and waved me on by! Some sort of "disc golf" tournament....

Photobucket

Grandma J and I never exchanged cell numbers (big no-no!) so I was fretting big time! We did end up getting in touch with eachother and the nice policeman did let us into the park. And, despite the hot, humid temperatures, we did manage to get a ton of adorable photos of Little Miss "C". My eyes are gritty and grainy and it's just about my bedtime, but I did want to get a couple posted. There will plenty more to come soon!

Love the following image. This was one of the last ones we took and I think it reflects how we were all feeling by this time ... hot and tired!

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!