Photobucket

Saturday, April 25, 2009

It's Saturday ~ Catawba County Children's Photographer

Photobucket


It's Saturday and I'm so glad. It's been a long week and I've been dragging. I think it's allergies ... or maybe I'm just getting old. Whatever, it's just drained me and I've been in a funk ... hence, slack on the blogging. But, today I'm going outside to douse myself in sunshine and gardening! I love to garden. It's one of my favorite pastimes. One in which I don't get to do near as much as I'd like to these days. But, today, it's my priority. And tomorrow I hope to be in a better frame of mind. Thanks for being patient with me! Maybe I'll have some spectactular garden and flower photos to share soon!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!