Photobucket

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st Place Routine! (Click Here)

Ok. I'm a dweeb. I can't figure out how to make a direct link to the slideshow I created for you .... so just cut and paste (soooorrrry!) this link

http://skeysphotography.myshowit.com/sandersondrillmeet to view it!

If anyone knows how to insert a link here please share with me so I don't have to look like a dweeb anymore. :)

This is the winning routine at the AFJROTC drill meet last weekend. This is the Innovative Element Unarmed. Still working on getting some video ... ENJOY!

OKAY! Somehow I linked the post title to the slideshow, so just click on the title and it will take you there!!!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!