Photobucket

Friday, October 2, 2009

Two - Children's Portrait Photographer, Newton, NC

Little Miss C. Isn't she a cutie? This is the 4th time I've taken her pictures, but the first time since she turned two! I was so excited to see her, but I'm not sure she felt the same about me. lol She really didn't want to have anything to do with me, but my feelings weren't hurt. Afterall, I'm the mom of three myself and I remember what it was like when THEY were two.

Photobucket


We spent an hour and a half trying to cajole a smile out of Miss C ... we did everything but stand on our heads! I did manage to catch a few cute shots and even one or two of her actually looking at me! Hot-diggity-dog!!!


Photobucket


Don't worry "G". I think I managed to catch quite a few really good shots! Will have more to show you soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!