Photobucket

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How Bout a Little Attitude - Newton, NC Family Portrait Photographer

at-ti-tude -(noun): position or posture of the body appropriate to or expressive of an action, emotion, etc.

Photobucket

How bout this attitude? :) And may I just say that this old knarled beauty (no, not you Mr. C (wink, wink) ... well it just melts my heart. Those of you know me, know that I absolutely, positively ♥♥♥ things like this. Just look at how gorgeous this old tree is in this photo! Such character and texture. Now imagine the same photo minus the tree. yaaaaaaawn..... :) Course, the humans aren't bad either. ♥ you guys!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!