Photobucket

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Afternoon Delight!



My neighbor's granddaughters came to visit last weekend and when I saw them come outside with their matching piggy-tails, I grabbed my camera and was out the door! I brought along some new props I had purchased - butterfly nets and feather boas! Perfect for little girls! You should have seen their eyes light up! They ran around the yard flitting and jumping, primping and posing for a good hour!


We had so much fun! I only took about 400 pictures! Thank Goodness for digital!!!!








Their "Mimi" bought them these adorable garden shoes ...





By the time we were done, it looked like a couple of birds had lost their lives or something!!!! There were feathers EVERYWHERE!!!! But we sure had fun!


No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!