Photobucket

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Puppy Kisses ...


I can't believe I haven't posted for a week and a half!!! Time sure gets away from me sometimes! I've been so busy lately and it's the end of the school year (thank goodness!) and I've had some major computer problems that we've been trying to work out for a couple of weeks. Before I know it time's just gone!

My neighbor's great-nephew was over visiting the other day. I thought these pictures of him and their dog were just too cute not to share!











There's just nothing like puppy kisses!




No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!