Photobucket

Friday, February 6, 2009

I Feel Kinda Famous!

Last fall I was asked to take some photos of some local town "flavor" to hang in a brand new Family Practice Clinic in Lincolnton, NC. I had a blast trying to capture interesting architecture and scenery that I thought might look good hanging in their beautiful new clinic. To my surprise and delight, they chose 12 large prints to adorn their new walls!

I finally got to see the prints hanging in their new home a few weeks ago. Wow! I can't tell you how cool it is to walk through a large building and see your artwork everywhere you turn! BIG, too! It's just ... well .... really, really COOL! Makes me feel like I have my own little art gallery. :)

Photobucket

The Doctors of Family Medicine Associates, Dr. Dan Koch and Dr. Mark Kiefer are as nice as they come. Dr. Dan and his wife, Kelley, have become dear freinds of mine. I just adore them. There will be another doctor joining them in a few months as well. Dr. Tom Hatten.

Photobucket

I didn't do a very good job of getting a nice pic of the good doctors to share with you ... but here's Dr. Dan and that little glossy head, that's Dr. Mark. :) I think he was hiding from me! Can't say that I blame him. I can be a bit of a pest with my camera sometimes. LOL

Photobucket


Their new clinic is just lovely, inside and out. I love the colors that they chose. They're so warm and inviting. Just like being in your own living room. I'm sure their patients will be very comfortable.

Photobucket

This next one is my personal fave shot of the day! I just love the happy little skeleton with his sporty knit cap. He just makes me smile! Kelley told me this was Dr. Dan's contribution. Having photographed Dr. Dan and his beautiful family and being exposed to his quirky sense of humor, this didn't surprise me one bit!

Photobucket

Thank you everyone at Family Medicine Associates for letting me be a part of your beautiful new clinic! It was a real pleasure and an absolute thrill to see my artwork hanging on your walls! I wish you great success in your new space! ~ Sandy

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!