Photobucket

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

WANTED: TWEENS & TEENS


I'm looking for a few tweens & teens to do some modeling for me. I need 3 boys and 3 girls, between the ages of 10 and 18 to help me test out some new locations and equipment. All shapes and sizes welcome!


All I ask is that models are willing to follow directions, be adventurous and try new things and, above all, have fun!!


All models MUST have a model release signed by their parents so that their photos may be used on S Keys Photography websites and marketing materials.


Each model will receive 3 complimentary 4x6 prints of their choosing, as well as 20% off any additional purchases.


Please email me at skeysphoto@yahoo.com if you are interested or need more information.
HURRY! I anticipate these slots will fill up fast!

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!