Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Portrait of a Squirrel

Photobucket

This little guy was camped out on my deck railing having a sip of water (that I did not put out for him, but for the birds) when I spied him. So I ran and got my camera, popped on my long lens and "shot" him through my kitchen window.

Photobucket

I know, you're thinking "awwwwwww, how cute!" I used to think that, too. But no more! These cute little critters with their sparkly eyes, tiny little ears and button noses are one of my greatest nemesis!

Photobucket

They eat every bit of bird seed that I put out. They eat my neighbor's bird seed, too! They eat our house!!! The siding! Just nibble at it and leave these ugly bare marks! They eat my neighbor's house, too!

Photobucket

I have to confess that when they run out in front of my car, I sometimes have evil thoughts. But you'll be happy to know that the angel in me usually comes out to save the little pests. :)

Photobucket

And this last one, well he's just mocking me here. Knowing that I'm inside and he's outside. And that by the time I could get around to the door he would be long gone up in the tree laughing down at me.

Their only saving grace. They are cute! And very photogenic! :)

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!