Photobucket

Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Baby ...

Photobucket


... is no longer a baby at all. She'll be starting middle school tomorrow. How can that be? She was only 3 years old when we moved to North Carolina a few years ago. Now she'll be 13 in just 3 1/2 months. I can't believe how the years just fly by.

Photobucket

When I look at this picture it occurs to me how very much she looks like her father ... I love her quirky little smile and the way her eyes squinch up when she flashes that smile... She doesn't like either of these features, but to me they represent who she is. I even had to edit out some pimples! Yep, those teenage years are coming fast! Three teenagers ... Lord help me!


No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!