Photobucket

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Keys Family Annual Christmas Card Photo Shoot Tradition

Photobucket



I have been married to the same wonderful man for 21 years and have been a mom for just shy of 20 years. And for 21 years I have sent out Christmas cards with a special, never before seen, 4x6 print tucked into each one along with a letter filling in friends and loved ones near and far of our adventures for the prior year. It has become a Keys Family Tradition. People have come to expect it. Even the year that my youngest was born on December 15th, I managed to get a card with a photo out to everyone! It went out a tad later than normal, but it got there!

I can't imagine not sending photos in my cards. I, personally, have such a feeling of disappointment when I receive a card from someone (particularly those with children) and it doesn't contain a photo. There's just something about a photo that makes us feel connected to those far away.

We have our "Annual Christmas Card Photo Shoot" sometime in the fall. My kids groan and carry on, but then end up liking the end results. And they will have a lifetime of treasured photos by the time they are grown.

Have you scheduled your Annual Christmas Card Photo Shoot yet? Slots for my Fall Special are filling up quickly, so if you're interested in booking an appointment, please do so soon, before they're are all gone!

I have a wide variety of shoots scheduled already and I can't wait to get started! I'm sure we'll capture some beautiful memories together!

Email me at skeysphoto@yahoo.com or call 828.464.6242 to schedule your appointment!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!