Photobucket

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Out Of The Loop

I must apologize for my lack of blogging, editing, delivering pictures, etc. I've been out of the loop for the last couple of weeks. Between losing a beloved friend, fighting a nasty UTI and kidney infection, trying to get kids ready to go back to school and college, and my husband taking a week off, I've just needed to take a couple of weeks off myself.

I promise that next week, after everyone is safely back where they belong and I have the house to myself again (aaaahhhhhh - can't wait!), I'll be back in the swing of it again! So expect to see blogging and those that are waiting for pictures, I'll be hard at work on them.

And I promise I won't fall "out of the loop" again until Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Melissa Cockman Photography said...

Hey Sandy, sorry to hear you've been feeling ill. I have to tell you...I thought of you and your family today.

I was at Bowman Drug in Conover picking up some medication for my husband (he had surgery at Duke in early July to repair a torn retina) and saw a poster for a 'fund raiser' for the colt to help with your dear friend you recently lost. I wondered closer to the poster and an elderly gentleman asked if I knew Juan Carlos. I replied, "No, but I understand he was a wonderful person." The man at the pharmacy said his father knew Juan Carlos and said he was a precious individual, and was sorry he lost his battle. We can only trust and believe Juan Carlos is in peace now.

Please know you, your family and friends are in our prayers during this difficult time.

Hope you feel better soon!

You friend, Melissa Cockman

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!