Photobucket

Monday, October 13, 2008

A Little Girl and Her Frog ...

I met a wonderful couple and their adorable little girl yesterday afternoon. I've only got one photo to share right now, but promise I'll have more soon!

Are they not adorable?!?!

Photobucket


It's now tomorrow - Tuesday... Are you confused??? I had to sneak this one in under "The Girl and Her Frog" post. You can tell that she just loves this little green guy.


Photobucket


Ok....I know I said just one....but I had to sneak this one in before I hit the hay. It just makes me laugh! I think she's ready for some football, don't you? :) I absolutely love her tights and boots. Too dang cute!


Photobucket



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! She loves that frog and now we have a picture of them together. I can't wait to see the others.

Anonymous said...

How cute is she! She is just as cute as her mom was when she was younger!

Sandy Keys said...

Miss "S" was a gem! Her mom said she was a little shy and she was not quick to give me a smile, but, honestly, she didn't need one. She's cute with or without one. We did manage to sneak one out of her every now and then!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!