Photobucket

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ok.... One More Post

As I continue to edit the photos from last weekend, I keep coming across ones that I love and want to share. So here's just a few more from the "H" family!

This one makes me laugh. I think she was flirting with me!

Photobucket



Photobucket


I love all the jersey shots. I felt so bad for Mommy H though. In her rush to get everyone else ready for the photo session she left the house without her own jersey. Luckily she had on a plain white tee under her sweater. She fit in just perfectly!


Photobucket


These are just precious...


Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!