Photobucket

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Tide-Me-Over

To the "H" family .... just a quickie for you today. I absolutely LOVE this photo! How cute are the little itty-bitty shoes next to Daddy's great big shoes and the tiny little Levis ... too cute!


How cute this would be as a large size print or canvas for a den or casual space!
(How many times can I say "cute"??)


Photobucket


I haven't had much time for editing the last couple of days. My college girl's been home on a little break and we've been running like crazy. But it's back to just me and my computer tomorrow. So I hope to crank out some more sneak peeks for you!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the jeans photo!! You took some awesome pictures. I love it!! Thank you

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!