Photobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

For Mrs. C - Newton, NC Family Portrait Photographer

Sometimes you just know when a picture is going to be perfect before you ever click the shutter. Momma C knew it. She exclaimed "There! That's her! That's "Baby C"

I love it when I can capture the real personality, the real essence of someone. Momma C, I hope I captured through my lens what you were seeing with your eyes. :)
Look at that beautiful sweet face. It so reminds me of the sweet little face of the 2 year old I met 10 years ago. ♥

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!