Photobucket

Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey Peeps!!!

Yes, I'm still alive. This has been a strange week. So much outside activity. Not so much computer time. I just wanted to reassure everyone that I'm still alive and kickin'. Now if I could just make this rain go away. I'm afraid tomorrow's session at the lake is going to be a washout. I'm praying that Sunday's family session will be a go! AND that the weather will be a might cooler. Can you say SUMMER?? Ack! Hate the humidity!

I promise (cross my heart) to have some new pics up early next week. Pinky swear. :)

Have a great weekend!

S

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!