Photobucket

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sneak Peeks for the C Family - Newton, NC Family Portrait Photographer

I have known this family since we moved to North Carolina 10 years ago. As a matter of fact, Mr. C was the very first person I met. He took us on little tours around the town when we came up here house hunting on weekends. Young Miss C was only 2 at the time! She was the cutest little thing you ever did see. Itty bitty, with Shirley Temple ringlets and a great big voice. Look at her now. What a beautiful young lady she has become.

I had such a good time with them last night, despite Mr. C grumbling about having to miss his football game. :) These are some of my all time favorite photos. I have so many favorites I couldn't choose, so there's quite a few sneak peeks!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Mr. & Mrs. C trying to be romantic. ;}

Photobucket

I spotted this old log on the other side of their pond and wanted to use it in our photos. To get there we had to hike through the goat pen and across a little creek with a board over it, and through weeds that Mr. C assured me had no poison in them .... what I'll do for the perfect shot. I think it was definitely worth it!


Photobucket

What can I say. She's just naturally gorgeous!

Photobucket

These next three are just WOW for me. I absolutely love them. Beautiful♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!