Photobucket

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Dose Of My Own Medicine

Photobucket

Yep, this is me folks ... I needed a photo for a publication that I am going to be in. So, my 13 year old dear daughter, Miss "K" took these for me. She's an awesome little photographer. And, boy, is she picky! Always tweaking my hair, or telling me how to stand and tilt my head, etc.
Geeesh, I wonder where she gets that from!

Photobucket

Boy, it's tough getting in front of the camera. Why is it that we're always so critical of ourselves? All we see are the wrinkles, gray hairs, weight gain, etc. I'm no different. I did, however, tell Miss "K" to downplay the things that really bother me about myself and she did an excellent job! I actually kind of like these photos. And I'm glad that when I'm really old and downright decrepit, my kids will have these photos to remember me at this time in my life.

Photobucket

Perhaps I'll get on this side of the camera more often ... maybe ...

Thanks, K.K. Love You!!!


No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!