Photobucket

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Traditions

It's so funny posting all these snow pictures when I'm trying to "spring up" my blog in anticipation of all the beautiful spring photos that will be appearing soon! LOL

Anyway, here's some more of our fun in the snow. No snow would be complete without the traditional snowman. Here's the creation my daughter and hubby came up. My contribution was his hair. :)

Photobucket


Just look at these two. I swear they're like two peas in a pod! And neither of them are very good for the camera - it's like pulling teeth to get them to give me a nice smile .... see .... hubby looks like he just might bite!! LOL


Photobucket


Photobucket

Oh, and the eyebrows were my idea as well! Isn't he cute?!


Photobucket


Miss "K"s attempt at a snow angel. She did more giggling than anything else! And was completely soaked by the time she got up! It wasn't good light to get a pic of the finished product, so you'll just have to use your imagination. :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hubby using our super-super, and coloful, snow shovel to clear the driveway. Temps were due to fall into the teens that night so we wanted to get it cleared while it was still somewhat soft.


Photobucket


I had to share this "Snow Fan" with you! This is the creation of my girlfriend's kids. He's an ASU Snow Fan! Isn't he cool! Not your average snowman. Real creativity at work here. Good job guys!!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!