Photobucket

Sunday, March 8, 2009

TuTu Mania

I am sooo looking forward to spring! I can't hardly stand the wait! I absolutely love it when all the trees bud out and my beautiful perennials start coming to life.
It's almost here!

To pass the time, I've been getting things ready for my Spring Special! Including making tutus for all the cute little girls out there! I've got 5 made so far and just ordered a whole slew of materials to make several more. I'll have just about every color under the sun!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I didn't happen to have a little girl handy the day I decided to take these pics, so this nice tree had to stand in for me. I embellished a little bit, so you'd get the picture! :) Imagine your cute little girl here instead: simple white tee, bare feet, laughing as she skips across the yard, hair blowing in the wind.... TOO CUTE!
And if you happen to have a little boy, don't worry! I've got them covered too! Cute stuff for them as well!!!

The Spring Special is coming out this week, so be sure and check back! You won't want to miss out on the fun!

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!