Photobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Secret Thrill

As some of you know, on occassion, I get the opportunity to photograph one of God's most beautiful creatures ... the horse. I've always admired horses from afar - in a pasture, on t.v., etc., but other than that, have no experience with them. Then about a year and a half ago I was introduced to the beautiful Paso Fino and my love of horses was transformed into a tangible thing. I've had the most awesome opportunity to spend time with and photograph these gorgeous creatures many times now and I never tire of it. I just adore them. I admit to being a little nervous around them at first. They are, after-all, much bigger than me! But I've learned to read their body language and now feel much more comfortable around them. I never pass up an opportunity to try and capture their beauty on film.

I met this little lady on Saturday. Her name is Canteleta and she was sooo sweet!

Photobucket


My girls usually tag along any chance they get. Miss "K" got such a thrill when Lisa asked if she could hold Canteleta for a moment. Just look at her face! I think it's so awesome that they have had the opportunity to spend time with these gorgeous animals as well. We'll probably never own a horse. So this is the next best thing!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!