Photobucket

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Just 2 Weeks Old!


My first newborn!! And isn't she a doll! This is Little Miss "R". She's the new baby sister of Little Miss "T" and Little Miss "S" that frequently appear on this blog. (Hey, I just realized that their names begin with R, S & T! I wonder if they planned that???) Anyway ... Missy "R" is just 2 weeks old and what a wonderful baby she was for me. She just snuggled down into her little basket and was quite content.

I am a "natural light" photographer, no studio lights, no flash. However, it was very rainy and gloomy here today, so we had to make do indoors. I had to end up switching my camera to automatic and use a flash (gasp!) But, I thought these pics turned out pretty good despite the nasty ol' flash. How could they not with such cute subject matter!







See you again soon, Miss "R". Maybe next time we can get your two big sisters in the picture as well!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!