Photobucket

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Learning....



One thing about photography is that you are never, ever done learning. I have been trying out a trial of a new program (which I will be asking my dear hubby to buy for me for Mother's Day :) It's a fabulous program which has really made my photo editing soooo much better and so much easier! But, it also has some features where you can produce some more unusual effects. Now I know these effects are not everyone's taste, but it's kinda cool to have an unusual photo every now and then. And the kids LOVE them!!! They think they're very cool!!


These two picutures are exactly the same except for the subtle texture in the background of the second one....do you see it???


Same on this one ... 3 different textures make up the background of this next one....




This one has an aged effect with very, very subtle words.




Textures and textures with words. Now this photo also has an aged washed out effect in addition to the textures.






Two different looks for the same photo...





I love this warm brown color ... so much richer than just plain sepia.




Here's a variety of effects, textures and words....







As I said, these are certainly not for everyone's taste, but they can certainly turn an ordinary photo into an extrordinary work of art!!! If you have your portraits made by S Keys Photography, you may see something a little unusual turn up in your proof packages!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!