Photobucket

Friday, April 4, 2008

A New Blog

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've created a new blog called Hooves and Hocks Photography. I will use this blog to post my equine clients' photographs. I may still post a couple here and there on this blog as well, but I don't want to confuse new clients looking at my portrait photography site with a bunch of pictures of horses!!

So if you want to keep up with the four-legged beauties I've been fortunate enough to be involved with of late, hop on over to http://www.hoovesandhocks.blogspot.com/
I've just started the blog so there's only one picture so far, but I will be adding lots and lots of gorgeous photos over the next few days. My next equine adventure (that I know of so far) is a trail ride on May 24th at Blake-Cliff Stables. Now, mind you, I WILL NOT actually be on the back of a horse! Nope, not me! My job will be to keep my two feet planted firmly on the ground while trying to capture the flavor of the day in photographs. Should be lots of fun, so make sure you check back from time to time!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!