Photobucket

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Photographers' Kids

Yep, these are mine. Gotta love 'em.




Poor things. They've had a camera stuck in their face their entire life. Now that they're older, they tend to be a little rebelious when asked to sit for a "quick shot". Can you tell????



Geeeeeeeeesh, it's not like I asked them to swim the English Channel, or climb Mout Everest ... or even pick up dog poop for Pete's sake! I just asked them to pleeeeeeeease sit for a nice shot of the three of them.


Now, let's get a closer look at the expression on my dear son's face, shall we.



That's my boy!


FINALLY! A decent one! They're all looking at me AND smiling at the same time!!! Now, really, was that so hard???



But not for long.



I call this one "Mutiny on the Bounty". Just look at them ... probably planning to make me walk the plank or something...


I've decided to enlarge and hang this one over the fireplace. This is probably the most natural shot I got in the few minutes that we were outside! They don't believe I'm serious. Won't they be surprised when they see this looking down at them every day! Sweet revenge. :)
.
.
.
So, please, don't EVER worry about how your children might behave (or not behave) when having their photos taken by me. As you can see, I'm completely experienced in these kind of matters. I have the patience of a saint - well, sort of - with everyone, but my own! hah!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!