Photobucket

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Flower Power

Photobucket


My husband (who is the best gift giver on the planet!) bought me a Nikon D300 for my birthday!!! And, as if that wasn't enough, he bought me an awesome new lens to go with it!! I've only had it for two days and am still learning all the bells and whistles, but here's a few flowers I snapped yesterday. Aren't they gorgeous??? I just love how crisp and clean the photos are and all the detail they have. Sooo much better than what I had before! Thank you, honey!!!! xoxo


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


To my backyard-neighbor ... yes, these are your flowers! I traipsed through your flower beds yesterday while you were out. :)

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!