Photobucket

Sunday, June 8, 2008

HOT! HOT! HOT!


It has been unbearably HOT here the last several days. Close to 100! And it's only the first part of June! Not too far from the beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway in beautiful North Carolina, we usually enjoy some pleasant 80 degree days with low humidity this time of year. But not this year. It's not fit for man or beast outside.

I did spot a pair of NC wrens bathing in the sprinkler water that was collecting on my deck steps the other day. They were sooo cute, just splashing and flapping in the little bits of water. I'm sure they were thinking I was the greatest thing since sliced bread to provide them a little relief from the heat. I've been making sure to keep my bird bath filled with fresh water every morning for my little feathered friends.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!