Photobucket

Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Hot & Sticky Evening - Part One

Last night I had a photo shoot with the three most adorable kids! It was a little hot and sticky due to some storms skirting the area, {and my melting point is about 72 degrees}, but these boys didn't seem to mind one bit!! Their little sister, on the other hand, would have preferred I pack my bags and leave! haha! I completely understand where she was coming from. My youngest used to be just like that when she was little.

Photobucket

Look at this amazing car!! Those of you who know me also know that I just flip over old cars, old tractors, old barns .... anything old! So I was tickled pink to see this classic beauty! What a perfect backdrop for these two handsome young men.


Photobucket


These kids are just too cute! Love their blonde heads, big blue eyes and rosey cheeks! And you can just see how much they love eachother. I love the way the boys hold Little Miss "J"s hands. So sweet...


Photobucket


This is Mr. "J". Easy going and willing to try anything I asked.


Photobucket


This is Mr. "B". He's got a bit of a mischevious streak. He was determined to give his siblings "bunny ears" at every opportunity!


Photobucket


Miss "J" was pretty happy inside the car. She loved the enormous steering wheel and proceeded to honk the horn several times!


Photobucket


I absolutely adore photos of people holding hands and walking together. This one is particularly sweet.

To the "S" family ... thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your kids! They are just charming and were so much fun! I will have more photos to post soon!

Be sure and check back for Part Two of "A Hot & Sticky Evening!"

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!