Photobucket

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Hot & Sticky Evening ~ Part Two

Photobucket


The kids were so excited to go change their clothes and climb up on these enormous haybales! I positively love their outfits! There's just nothing cuter than a boy in blue jeans and a white t-shirt. And Little Miss "J" was just darling in her little denim dress and pink hat!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I so wanted to pet these cows, but I was a little intimidated by the really mean electrical fence that was between them and me!!!


Photobucket


What a doll!!! It took most of the night, but we finally got a really cute smile from Little Miss "J"!


Photobucket


Photobucket


The minute we finished up the boys ran off to get some ice cream and Mr. "B" was thrilled to know that he could make all the bunny ears he wanted!!!


These kids were just great! I hope they'll invite me back to take their pictures again one day.

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!