Photobucket

Monday, December 22, 2008

Me Time

Friday I delivered the last order of 2008. It felt WONDERFUL! All done and time to relax. aaaahhhhhh..... I'm looking forward to it, I must confess.

I finally have some time to edit some of my own pictures taken over the last few months. Here's one of my kids and their grandparents ... my Dad and his beautiful bride of 20+ years! They are always so much fun to hang out with! For each "good" photo there are 5-6 bloopers to go with it!! LOL

Photobucket


Here they are sporting their Mobster Look! I think it suits them, don't you?? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!