Photobucket

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Still Alive! Promise!!!

Well, so much for me keeping up with my blogging. I had one good week though, didn't I? LOL Been crazy busy editing and ordering so everyone will have all their beautiful pictures back in time for Christmas! Almost done!

I must confess, I'm looking forward to a little r&r time. Seems like forever since I've had a weekend, or even a day off. But I have enjoyed every bit of my first crazy holiday photo season! What an experience it has been! I've learned so much and expect that next year will flow a little bit better.

I haven't even edited my own family's photo session yet. Just one or two here and there. Here's one of my girls .... in one of their sweeter moments. haha!


Photobucket

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!