Photobucket

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Working Hard

Ok, so you're wondering where I've been right? Well, I've been working hard! I just put the finishing touches on my brand new monthly e-newletter which will be going out in the next couple of days! Be sure and look for it in your email! I will be adding a link on my blog to sign up for it as well.

Also, I've been hard at work on my new website! It's so pretty! I can't wait to show you! But it's not quite finished yet. I'm still working on getting photos into the galleries and getting open client galleries transferred over. I hope to have it ready in the next week. To all my current clients, you're gonna love it! The new client galleries are awesome! Each gallery can be divided into mini galleries such as "Family" "Child #1" "Child #2" etc. You will have the ability to star your images as favorites and then view just your favorites if you like. But the best part is there will a shopping cart! Yep! You will be able to order your favorite images from right inside your gallery! The prices are all there for you and it will calculate as you add in your images. It will make ordering so much easier for you.

After I get the website done, I will be revamping all my forms and marketing materials as well. Everything will coordinate, which will be nice. It's been such a hodge podge while I try to find my style. But I think I've got it now! It will nice to have everything go together.

And lastly, I'm going to be working on some High School Senior Portrait marketing. I will be looking for some seniors or rising seniors for next year to do some modeling for me to build up my senior portfolio. These will be free sessions with a couple free prints as well. Models will have to have signed model releases from their parents (if they're under 18) so that I may use their images for advertising. I will have much more on this in a couple of weeks.

Also, I am going to be starting a Senior Portrait Scholarship Program. This program will be for seniors or rising seniors, who might not be able to afford the high cost of senior portrait photography. Once I get the Scholarship details worked out I will do a large post, email newsletter and place links on my both my blog and website for information.

So, although my camera has been gathering dust the last couple of weeks, I've been very busy!!! I'm really excited about what 2009 has in store for S Keys Photography!

Best wishes from my family to yours for a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!