Photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2008

thirteen years ago ....

Thirteen years ago, we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, who I'll call Miss "K". She was our third and last child. What a journey the last 13 years has been! Miss "K" is our creative, dramatic child. If you had a couple of days, I could tell you some stories! Her mind is in constant motion, always thinking, always creating. Sometimes it makes us laugh and sometimes we just want to pull our hair out! Living with Miss "K" is never dull. I can't imagine life without her! We love her to death!

Here's a photo I managed to get of her this afternoon. Check back tomorrow to see just what I had to go through to capture this one image!

Photobucket


As promised .... here are the outakes from yesterday's attempt to get a nice shot of Miss "K" on her 13th birthday.

Photobucket

Yep, this is the little girl I know and love! This is the same little girl who blew up the latex gloves I use for painting, and attached them to the stair rails to mimic the Olympic Flame on TV. This is the same little girl who painted the inside of the laundry closet with white out "so it would be pretty!" The same little girl who makes handmade gifts and cards for every member of the family for every holiday and sometimes just when you're feeling sick or blue. She's a sweetie. No denying it.
But taking her pic might just be the death of me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K.K.!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!