Photobucket

Monday, January 21, 2008

Clean Up Day!

Today is clean up day! I am working on cleaning up all my image files. Copying them all off my computer and storing them away. Starting with a clean slate (so to speak) for 2008! But as I was cleaning I came across some images that I just love. They're not technically correct. Some of them are quite grainy. But, for me they represent how far I've come in such a short time. How much I've improved in the quality of my photos and a reminder of much I have yet to learn.

As I look at these photos I can remember where I started just a few short months ago, be proud of how hard I've worked and how far I've come, and be inspired to keep learning and growing in the months and years to come.












No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!