Photobucket

Friday, January 25, 2008

Me


Have you ever taken a picture of yourself??? First you try handholding the camera and hopefully get yourself IN the viewfinder. But then, when you flip the camera around to take a peek, you about have a coronary when you discover that your nose is TWICE as big as it should be!!! WAY too close! So you run and fetch the tripod, spend forever getting that set up, looking through the viewfinder, at what??? There's nothing to focus on! So, you set the timer (thank goodness I have a remote) run and sit and fire away. Another quick peek reveals that you are now out of focus. sigh.... And, of course, you MUST do this indoors! I mean if I went outside, where I prefer to shoot, what would my neighbors think! They'd think I was off my rocker, that's what!


So, you go through the whole sit and fire, peek and gag, sit and fire, peek and gag thing over and over, until .... WAIT ... by golly I think I may just have one! And one ONLY , I might add, that's potentially acceptable. Well that is after some MAJOR editing to remove lines, wrinkles, sun spots, wrinkles, blotches, wrinkles, red eyes, oh ... and wrinkles. :)




I think maybe I'll just stay on the BACK side of the camera where I belong! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are so dang talented! I love how you removed the part of you that you are the most sensitive about! If you did that for me you would have a picture of my eyes (without the brows)! Seriously, I think you did a fantastic job. It looks JUST LIKE YOU!!!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!