Photobucket

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Troopers


First of all, I apologize in advance .... for the sheer number of photos in this post! You see it was only 25 degrees outside the day we took these pictures! And, by the time we were done, a little over an hour later, it was only 26 1/2 degrees!!!! Can you say "brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

But these girls were real troopers! They did everything I asked with a smile and hardly a shiver. I, on the other hand, was freezing my hiney off!!! AND my camera was acting a little finicky, too!

But it was worth it! I love these pics! These two, Em & Em, have been best friends since 3rd grade!

I thought they deserved to see all these pictures of themselves on the blog and be able to share them with their friends. They earned it!!






























Thanks Girls!!! xoxo S


1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE them Sandy. And love you for doing them. My "E" had fun and loves the results as well. It was the most perfect sweet 16 gift. Just think, in two years, you'll be doing her senior pics as well!

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!