Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Baby

I begged her to go outside ... "just a couple shots", I promised. After she groaned and carried on about how she "didn't want to!", she finally agreed to pose for "just a couple shots". Well alrighty then!!!

Six shots later (cross my heart), we were finished. She really wasn't being all that cooperative. We downloaded the pics, and, at first, I really didn't think we had anything. But sometimes, you just have to look beyond that first glance.

What I see is a beautiful little girl and I'm tickled pink with how these turned out!






Love ya, KK. xoxo ~M

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!