Photobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2008

I'm Back!!!

It was a little crazy around here the past few weeks, but now that things are finally getting back to normal, it's time to get busy! I've got so many pictures I want to share. I will be working on getting them all posted over the next few days.

Meet the "B" Family. They were a blast to photograph! They started off a little quiet, a lot shy, but then they just came to life! I didn't even have to try and set up any shots. They just did it for me! The kids were great and I love how their pictures turned out.






Thanks "B" Family for allowing me to take your photos! You were so much fun!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!