Photobucket

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I DO ~ Portrait Photographer, Catawba Cnty, NC

Photobucket


Well they did it. They said I DO. Krystal & Jesse are now hitched!

As you can see, they were a lovely couple. And the wedding was beautiful. I know they will have a long and happy life together. If any two were meant to be together, it's these two!

I will have more pics from their wonderful day soon. But today (after 8+ hours on my feet yesterday), I think I may just sleep ... all day .... yeah right! :)

Have a happy Memorial Day everyone!

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!