Photobucket

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I LOVE THESE!!! ~ Senior/Teen Photographer, Catawba Cnty, NC

A sneak peek for two of my favorite people. I've known these two for many years. They're siblings. Miss "E" has been in school with my son since 3rd grade. And next year they'll be seniors. I still can't believe that I'm going to be the mom of a high school senior AGAIN!

We met up today to get some shots of them in their awesome new letter jackets. I am so tickled with how these two images turned out. Very striking. I'll have more in a day or so.

Photobucket



Photobucket


You guys were awesome, as usual! xoxo ~Sandy

No comments:

Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for my Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust

PLEASE DO NOT COPY

All images are protected under the US Copyright Law, and belong to S Keys Photography. Do not save to your hard drive, download, print or post any image from this blog.

Thank you for respecting my work.

Thanks for stopping by!